We have 3 strengths and 5 amazing flavors of organically grown hemp CBD oil for sale. Each have a 12-month shelf life and are always made to order – you can count on fresh CBD oil! CBD oil is best kept at room temperature, away from excessive light, heat, and/or moisture. Some choose to store it in the pantry, while others prefer to keep it in the refrigerator. The choice is yours.
Pure CBD oil may be able to provide the following:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Healthy recovery from exercise*
- Support for a sense of calm for focus*
FAB CBD oil products may sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. FAB CBD products include whole-plant hemp extracts. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids – plus terpenes. Cannabinoids are phytochemical compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. Non-psychoactive (only trace amounts of THC below <0.3%).
Take CAUTION when using any CBD products as they may fail THC screenings and CBD can metabolize in a way that may show a false positive. Either way, take any and all CBD products are your own risk.
Organically Grown Hemp Extract, Full Spectrum Cannabinoid blend, flavoring from natural sources, Terpenes, Medium Chain Triglycerides (May contain trace amounts of hemp derived THC <0.3%)
Dropper Use: Gently squeeze the rubber end of dropper and release while still in the bottle. The dropper should be about half full, which indicates a “full dropper.” Note that the oil will not fill the entire dropper for one dose. Drop either directly into your mouth sublingually (under the tongue) or place into your favorite CBD oil recipe.
For Best Results:
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth and/or tongue in order to preserve the quality of your hemp CBD extract.
- If you are sensitive to flavors or just don’t prefer the taste of CBD oil, try putting it into a beverage. CBD oil mixes in well with many drinks.
- Store your CBD dropper bottle in a cool, dry place – away from excessive heat, light, and/or moisture.
- The 30 mL CBD oil bottle contains 30 1 mL servings or 60 .5 mL servings – your tolerance to possible CBD side effects as well as doctor guidance will help you to determine the proper serving size for yourself.
- The dropper in all of FAB CBD’s 30 mL bottles can hold 1 mL of CBD oil tincture.